Thanks For Your Interest In Joining The Hyper Energy Bar® Team!
We’re busy preparing to roll out Hyper boxes and are looking for talented people with a sense of urgency, great playlists on their phone and an engaging spirit.
If you think you’re applying to work at a coffee shop, think again. At Hyper, we believe at our core that we’re in the business of making friends. So, if you love the thought of making someone’s day before you make their drink, go ahead and start filling in the blanks and be prepared to be ENERGIZED!
As a Hyper team member, you’ll live our three core values – fix it Fast, fix it Friendly and fix it Fantastic.
We will reach out to the applicants we believe would be the best fit. Thank you for applying!
Hyper lives to turn every guest at the drive up into a friend by the time they leave the window. We’re an honest, energetic and youthful brand that lives up to the Hype day in and day out.
The part-time Energista® position is tasked with the creation of Hyper Energy Bar® drinks while embodying the mission and vision for the company. At our very core, is the belief that we don’t just strive to make your drink…we strive to make your day. Culture is critical to our success and the ability to serve up Energy in all forms and flavors is crucial to our mutual success.
Wages & Benefits
- Under 29 hours/week, part-time
- Competitive Pay
- Free Hyper-merch (monthly shirt)
- Free Hyper drinks per Drink Policy
- Sick Time – per applicable state laws
- Achieve Hyper mission of Fast, Friendly and Fantastic
- Live the Hyper culture
- Ability to work shifts of varying times and days
- Reliable transportation
- Be counted upon to show up on time every time
Responsibilities and Duties
- Be thankful for our customers and say thanks to every one of our customers
- Be on time every time
- Be enthusiastic and greet customers promptly with a warm smile
- Follow Hyper standards/recipes for all drinks
- Receive and deliver customer orders accurately (read back to customers)
- Adhere to all company policies and applicable laws
- Ring up orders accurately and provide correct change
- Address comments, questions and concerns during shift. Involve Shift Lead as needed
- Involve Shift Lead before a problem grows out of control
- Music played from your phone to the speaker system must be free of explicit content
- Maintain a clean and orderly workspace. Follow cleaning procedures
- Outermost top layer of clothing must be Hyper branded apparel
- Always respect our customers, never argue
- Stay up to date on features, specials, events and campaigns
- Attire should be clean and free of wrinkles
- Follow all hand washing procedures and maintain personal hygiene
- Attend meetings, events and training programs (typically at training lab or Hyper box)
- Frequent communication (verbal and non-verbal) with both team members and customers (Constant)
- Paying attention and being aware of your surroundings (Frequent)
- Standing and walking for up to 6 hours at a time (Constant)
- Lifting, pushing or carrying up to 50 lbs (Occasionally)
- Kneeling, reaching, flexing, rotating and bending (Occasionally)
- Mental math for cash handling (Constant)
Enjoy a fast paced, high energy environment while interacting with hundreds of people a day? Then get ready to get Hyped and start your calling with us!