Hyper Energy Bar
Coffee, but a whole lot more.
While we may be a relatively young brand our roots are deep. Our craft has always been firmly established in hospitality and genuine experiences. So, our love of providing the best flavors with the best service to the best customers led us on a three year journey to develop Hyper Energy Bar.
Hyper Energy Bar isn’t just a coffee bar, it’s an experience. We have no need for intercom systems because our Energistas are eager to take your order face-to-face. Our multi-directional, double drive-thru structure allows us to help our customers faster than a typical drive-thru. Hyper Energy Bars’ handcrafted coffee and infused energy drinks provide a full spectrum of energy to a full spectrum of ages. Backed by the creative talents of Heart of America Group, Hyper combines the best of quality, viability and scalability to ENERGIZE your site.
- We believe in providing quality products and experiences from our coffee beans and cutting-edge equipment to our face-to-face ordering structure and diverse online community.
- At Hyper Energy Bar, we believe in giving back to the communities we join through partnering with local organizations to host fundraisers.
- Coffee: Our coffee products are brewed with the best coffee beans sourced from the most recent harvest all over the world. Coffee beans are ground fresh at the time for your order and brewed with fully automated espresso machines equipped with three shot dispensers enabling us to produce large quantities of espresso daily. Our handcrafted coffee selection includes flavors not found at your typical coffee shop along with flavors customized to the seasons.
- Handcrafted Beverages: Fresh-brewed coffee, hot and iced lattes, cold brew coffee, infused energy drinks, real fruit smoothies, chai tea.
- Food: Gourmet muffin tops, vegan and gluten free protein pucks.
The Hyper Structure
The Hyper Structure
Efficient design permits true dual stacking with walk up window.
Superstructure is rated noncombustible utilizing steel and concrete. Clean, modern industrial aesthetic.
Typical Site Requirements:
Between 12,500 sf – 15,000 sf
Duel lanes long enough for six or more vehicles per side preferred
High schools and junior colleges within 3 miles of site
Demo – 5 Mile Radius:
Population – 50,000 +
Median HH Income – $50,000+
Preferred Lot Parameters:
Traffic counts – 20,000+/day
Underutilized parking lots and over-abundant green space
Morning commute side of roadway